D scooted Avery on the hardwood floors this morning. Following this, Avery started to scoot herself. I took a video and was going to edit it down to just be the scooting, but I figure that some of you grandparents out there might like the longer version, so I left it as is. Disclaimer: yes, she's wearing pants that are too short and a bib. The bib is because it's almost like a security blanket it for her. She's just much happier in a bib, so there you go. The pants are too short because they were the first ones I grabbed in my morning haze. You can also see in the video how she likes to look at the dogs. Turtle never allows her to get close enough to touch her (smart dog!) Eddie will let Avery touch him, but we quickly separate them because Avery will grab hair and yank. Not so nice for the pups to deal with that.
3 comments:
I love it! I'm always amazed watching your videos because Olivia is just one month behind Avery but she seems so much younger. So, I look at Avery and I think, wow Olivia is going to do that in a month! BTW, your house is beautiful!
Isn't it amazing what a difference one month makes! I do the same thing with friends' babies, "Avery will be doing that in x months!" I babysat for a friend's baby last night who is 7 months older and just the speed and dexterity differences alone were amazing.
Those are capri's, not pants that are too short. It's all in how you spin it.
I love the backwards scoot! Anything to get movin, right?
When we came over for dinner and saw Avery sitting by herself, we were in awe. On the ride home we commented that Ian is a month younger and is no where near being able to sit. Then boom, a month later he's sitting by himself. So here's hoping that in another month he'll be scooting and (gasp) crawling!
Oh and BTW, I swear Avery gets cuter every day!!!
Post a Comment