Long time, no blog! Sorry about that. It's 11:40 PM, so this is going to be a brief one. I still need to do a post about our wonderful visit with Avery's birth family, but that needs to be when I have more time. For now I'm just posting a video of Avery's first steps. She walked solo for the first time today. She did not take one step, but six. And it was more like running. And she didn't fall, but rather stopped on her own. I got a partial video of our next attempt. Again, she took 6-8 steps, but this time she fell. Following these two sets of 6 steps, she had no interest in attempting solo walking again. We'll, of course, be trying first thing tomorrow morning!
Avery Walks! from Megan Smith on Vimeo.
3 comments:
Walking! That's fantastic! Henry went through a phase where he would attempt to walk and then just drop and crawl because that was so much more of an efficient way to travel.
On another note, where are you getting all of these cool video embellishments from? Is it the new iLife package? (If so, I may have to purchase that myself. Way cool!)
Woohoo! That is so cool that you got it on video (well, the first bit of it, anyway!). Won't be long now.
Wow, walking - or Olympic sprinting? :)
Post a Comment