Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Orange Period

Picasso had his Blue Period. Avery has her Orange Period. Or maybe I just took more photos that day?  I prefer the comparison of my daughter to Picasso than the one of me to a lazy picture-taker, so Orange Period it is!

I love how she seems to be pefecting some sort of modeling pose in the first two pictures.  The coy looking up look.

 
  
  
  
  
  
 
The last picture is of Avery looking at a plane.  She loves, loves, loves planes.  And helicopters.  Many of our dog walks consist of the following conversation after our first plane sighting of the walk:

Avery: "More pane?"
Me: "Mommy has no control of the planes.  They just fly when they fly."

... 30 seconds later ...

Avery: "More pane, peas?"
Me: "Thank you for saying please, but Mommy has no ..."

... 30 seconds later ...

Avery: "More pane, peas?"
Me: ...

You get the idea. 

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Brady and I have this exact conversation regarding the windmill not spinning.

Jake and Olivia's mom said...

Wow, three word sentences! I'm impressed! Olivia just uses her high pitched shriek when whe wants more of something. =)