Friday, February 4, 2011

Swimming

Sorry for the delay in posts.  Life has been busy.  I will get to posting her 3rd birthday pictures.  I will.  It may be a few months, but it will happen!

In the meantime, here are a couple of recent photographs.  This one was taken at Avery's swimming class.  She loves swimming class and has done very well.  She's going to repeat the same level since she is still a bit hesitant about putting her head in the water.  She'll do it, but apparently there's a little hesitation and the instructors want no hesitation before going to the next level.

Avery at swimming class.  I love this picture!  Photo credit: Christie

The picture below was taken when Avery was out for a walk with Christie and Henry. Christie was babysitting for me while I was on a scheduled, important phone call. I forgot to bring any outdoor gear figuring they'd just stay inside. So Christie Henryized Avery! So cute!

Avery out for a walk with Henry and Christie.  Photo credit: Christie

Avery continues to enjoy school and her many activities. We signed up for another round of swimming classes.  She's been doing a Tiny Hip Hoppers class for dance.  It's adorable to watch preschoolers do some hip hop moves to Humpty Dumpty!  I think Avery prefers ballet, so we'll see what we can do about that in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Christie said...

These activities are great but I can see how easily it could get out of control. As for hip hoppers, I'm thinking Hen and I are not going to sign up for that again. Although Amber's mentioned a tap class that the kids might like that they can take once they turn four. How noisy that class must be!

Avery is so dang easy to shoot. She actually looks at the camera for longer than a millisecond.