Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To the theater!

Quickly, if any regular readers of this blog would like to be emailed each post (so you don't have to keep checking the blog), you can enter your email address under "Follow by email" over on the right side of the blog. After you enter your email, you'll receive a confirmation email. Once you confirm via that email, each time there is a new post, it will be emailed to you. If you change your mind and decide you no longer wish to receive the emails, you can also tell the service to stop sending you emails.

**********************

Avery is heading to the theater with Friend Elise and Aunt Chele.  It's a children's theater production of some sort.   I told Avery that we should get her dressed for The Theater!  So we picked out her BD dress and took a picture.



Tomorrow we leave for California. She knows we're going to California, but she doesn't know we're going to Disneyland! Truth be told, I'm not sure she knows what Disneyland is, but we haven't told her because D wants it to be a surprise.  We're going to Disneyland for three days, then D will head home while Avery and I head down to San Diego to visit Pop Pop and Pop Pop Joy.  While there, we plan to go to Sea World and Lego Land and maybe the San Diego Zoo.  I'll have to see how much energy we all have after a week of jam-packed activities.

No comments: