Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Best Christmas EVER!

Welcome to Avery's blog! She's our absolutely beautiful new baby girl. We, of course, couldn't wait to show off photos of her. I wanted to make this blog a bit prettier, but that'll have to come with time. A bit busy at the moment, thank you v. much. :)

Mommy, Daddy, and Nain (Welsh for grandmother & what Megan's mom will be called) are having a blast with Avery. Without further ado, I present Avery's first Christmas (aka The Best Christmas EVER!) As always, click to enlarge the photos.

I love my Daddy!


Mommy blissed out on Avery love


Nain loves Avery


Being a baby is so. much. work


What do I want for Christmas?


Christmas outfit thanks to HC coworkers!


The whole family!




Nain & Mommy with Avery


Eddie making clear his position in the family



Sleeping Avery (that's not poo, that's chocolate on Mommy's sweater - shocker!)




It was a white Christmas


Marionberry Poppyseed cake ... surprised?

6 comments:

Rachele said...

Well thank goodness you look a little bit tired. I was afraid you'd look gorgeous like always and show all us other mommies up! :) (ps - thanks so much for the alert to check trio -- will call later today)

Rachele said...

And I should mention, Avery is truly gorgeous. I love the sleeping on daddy photo.

mom2reese said...

Love the pictures - thanks for sharing!

Michelle B said...

She's beautiful Megan! Thinking of you often--those first weeks are kind of surreal. Looks like you're doing just fine. MB

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! She is so beautiful! Are you sure you want more (than 1)? HAHA! Kelly and I are keeping busy with 3 boys. It's madness around here. Hope to see you all soon!
Shokran

Anonymous said...

wow! very beautiful baby.....and family....i'm so glad this all worked out so perfectly for ya'll...megan, your mom's in heaven; she'll be a great resource...you'll have to comisurate with jaidy...she's got a 2 1/2 yr.old and a 1 mo. old! it's all so crazy, but all so wonderful...i'm sure you understand what that means!! enjoy! love, amy (and david too!)